[LMB] OT: fanatics (23/07)- was Religion question

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 23:41:03 BST 2021

I quite agree. I think religious fanaticism is the more destructive form of
fanaticism.  We saw what ISIS did to ancient cities and historical
artifacts. People of different religious viewpoints etc. However, there are
sports fanaticism although they tend to be called football  (soccer)
hooligans they show a high level of intolerance and violence against other
sports teams. Of course it could be debatable to compare those two forms of
fanaticism. Of course to a religious fanatic games would be considered a
sin.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021, 6:31 AM tidsel via Lois-Bujold <