[LMB] Religion question

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 00:28:46 BST 2021

The many books of the Old Testament can be historically dated back to
ancient Canaanite polytheism and Babylonian religion. As well  as being
heavily influenced by ancient Egypt. Tho oldest known copy of the Koran
Tanakh scrolls dates back to 650-587 BCE. Written in a paleo-Hebrew script.
Some fragments have been dated to as early as 900BCE.
The earliest copies of the new testament dates back to 125 CE. And has been
written in Syriac, Aramaic, Greek, Coptic and of course Latin. Of course
translators had to guess the meaning of several words from both the Old
Testament and the New Testament.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021, 6:54 AM tidsel via Lois-Bujold <