[LMB] Five Gods Afterlives

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 05:26:23 BST 2021

From: Joel Polowin <jpolowin at hotmail.com>

I don't think that he would lie intentionally, but I'm not sure that his
knowledge is entirely reliable on that point, and he's not a theologian.
What he *observed* was that the dy Jironals and the demon went
"elsewhere".  He *believed* that Dondo and the death demon had partly
merged, and inferred from that that Dondo's soul would have been dragged
along to wherever the death demon ended up.

Gwynne: That means that Ista's perceptions are no more accurate. But Caz
is sure of what he saw, so that's what we have to go by. If we start saying that
characters didn't really see what they thought they saw, it can negate just
about anything.