[LMB] Five Gods Afterlives, a bit of 5GU theology

Damien Sullivan phoenix at mindstalk.net
Sat Jul 24 05:50:38 BST 2021

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 08:49:38PM -0700, Jean Lamb wrote:

> In contrast, the afterlife in LUCIFER is the standard Heaven/Hell (though
> even as a Protestant, I would argue for Purgatory), though the punishment in
> Hell doesn't really work that well if you don't feel any guilt or regrets
> (save for being caught).

I guess you mean the TV series, which I haven't seen.  In the source
comic, and its roots in Sandman, afterlives include Heaven and Hell,
plus the afterlives run by various deities, something on the far edge of
Heaven that wasn't Heaven, reincarnation, getting refuge with Dream or
perhaps other of the Endless...

-xx- Damien X-)