[LMB] wheelbarrows - was: Death demon now reader response

Markus Baur baur at chello.at
Sat Jul 24 08:38:07 BST 2021

yes, of that particular type ..  .. but there are lots of finds of very
similar household grain mills, plus descriptions of them in roman
literature and pictures, plus closely related types in in closely
related mediterranean cultures ..

and while wood does not always preserve well, finds of wooden objects
from roman periods are not unknown - plus a wheel barrow would also have
a number of metal parts that would preserve better than the wood ..

servus

markus