[LMB] Five Gods Afterlives, a bit of 5GU theology

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 24 10:31:03 BST 2021

Right!

It all came together:

"souls are grown by matter, fresh each time"
"a soul ought not be frozen in stasis in the afterlife,learning nothing new, if it's still alive in some sense"

"Seriously, these are not creator-gods in any sense we're used to"

I guess I tried to understand your tale with my own ideas, and it did not fit -
now I understand yours - thanks :-))
Tidsel

> Preserver-gods, perhaps.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.