[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon - Chapter 5

Brad Jones brad at kazrak.com
Sat Jul 24 15:52:47 BST 2021

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 6:35 AM Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> And Alixtra gets the same kind of scene as Pen. Wonder if she's
> going to do similar great things. Well, she'll do some kind of
> great things.

It has occurred to me that I would not at all be upset if Herself decided
to write some stories about Alixtra and Arra.

> And Des is so brave!  She's determined to do better than curling up
> and screaming when the god shows up. Apart from the terror of
> being near a god, she's expecting to see an execution of an innocent
> young demon (she sees the young ones as children, too - baby
> demons.) So this will be nasty for her. But she's holding on.

Jumping ahead a bit, I did love how at the later (and far more deserving)
execution, she's the only demon that doesn't panic.  (Granted, she's the
only experienced demon who knew what was coming.)