[LMB] Five Gods Afterlives, a bit of 5GU theology

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Jul 24 22:32:19 BST 2021

-----Original Message-----
Elizabeth Holden
Gwynne said:

> I always assume that eternity is outside time, as we know it.

And surely it would be outside space, too.
I do not understand timelessness. Nor Eternity. Nor thought or change without the passage of time. I remove this even further from religion as it is understood in real life, consider the wormhole aliens/profits in DS9. They exist out of space and time yet they make and execute plans. I don't understand, but then I don't have to.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, American. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.