[LMB] Iroki

Jason Long sturmvogel66 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 00:54:22 BST 2021

I loved meeting Iroki and his story about fishing for a God and sometimes
sitting companionably sitting in silence next to the God. To my mind he
seems to be enlightened in the Buddhist sense, at least as I understand it.
Not concerned with thinking deep thoughts, but very self-contained and
satisfied with his place in the world. Willing to bestir himself to do
needful things, at least those that he himself deems needful, but otherwise
unambitious.