[LMB] OT: unicyclos and wheelbarrows

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 02:37:18 BST 2021

I looked up wheelbarrows on Wikipedia which says the first evidence of the
earliest wheelbarrow was a mural found in the tomb from the Han Dynasty. It
is dated at 118AD.. there may have been a device referred to as a
hyperteria monoklklou which was on two lists of building materials for
temple of Eeusis circa 406~407BC and 407~408BC. Other then that there is no
evidence. On the other hand there was no evidence of a hzndcranked
calculating device like the Antikythera mechanism until it was discovered
by sponge divers.