[LMB] Five Gods Afterlives, a bit of 5GU theology

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 05:08:10 BST 2021

From: "Katherine (Kathy) Collett" <kcollett at hamilton.edu>

On Jul 24, 2021, at 9:34 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
> One day I'm starting my own religion. I really need to start working on
> a good name for it. Most of the really good names are already taken.

?No, Really, the Only One, True Faith, I Really Mean It This Time.?  (Sounds like something in Pratchett??)
Katherine

Gwynne: Well, I'm still working out the details. I'm happy to be inclusive.
And legally registered, so eligible for perks like less/no taxes, etc. I have
to find out how many converts I need to be a religion; can I be a religion
of one? Maybe I'll be an online group.