[LMB] Conflicta among the Five; nature of the Gods?

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Jul 25 08:58:48 BST 2021

> On Jul 25, 2021, at 1:54 AM, Douglas Weinfield <douglasw at his.com> wrote:
>
> FWIW, my sense is that it's somewhat more like the Gods are shepherds or gardners, and the souls their flocks or plants. I haven't seen anything where the souls become one of the Five. And then, how would soldiers of the Mother become female. I mean, sure, mumble mumble transgender mumble magic, but it would strike me as weird that masculine souls would become female. <Shrugs>.

The Daughter has police; the Mother has physicians some male. We don’t know much about
males in the Mother’s order outside the medical. Some women are in the Father’s order as lawyers,
well we’ve seen one.

—
A unix salesperson, Lenore
Loved her job, but loved the beach more.
She devised such a way
to combine work and play:
She sells C-shells by the seashore.