[LMB] Death demon now reader response

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 25 12:38:37 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Saturday, July 24th, 2021 at 8:22 PM, WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:

> Do we know what those accents were even? And could modern audiences follow them.
>
> I’ve seen British videos of Shakes plays and I had a hard time following. Scots dialect I’m
>
> very sure I could na’ ken.

There you have it - we would not be able to understand a word. I remember books by a Danish author Thit Jensen taking place in the 14th century - it took me half the first book
to begin to understand what was going on, and I could not look it up anywhere.

They have now changed it into something people can understand, and perversely I miss the old version.
Tidsel