[LMB] Death demon now reader response

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:32:11 BST 2021

From: tidsel <egern at protonmail.com>

There you have it - we would not be able to understand a word. I remember books by a Danish author Thit Jensen taking place in the 14th century - it took me half the first book
to begin to understand what was going on, and I could not look it up anywhere.
They have now changed it into something people can understand, and perversely I miss the old version.
Tidsel

Gwynne: Actually I could understand it fairly well. Once you adjust to a
few different vowel sounds it's not too bad - very obviously different, but
not different language. It's really just like talking with people with heavy
accents. You just have to a get your ear tuned to it.