[LMB] Utopias (Contains Chalion content off topic removed.

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Jul 25 15:19:39 BST 2021

> On Jul 25, 2021, at 6:05 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Gwynne: Utopia wouldn't, couldn't, be boring.
> Because the definition of Utopia is:
> 'an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect.'
> And if it's perfect, then you won't be bored (unless you want to be),
> because ... perfect. So change, or variety, would be built in, too, to
> stop you being bored.

We are so far from Utopia, we cannot see it from here. If you are well
adapted to this society; there is something wrong with you. It’s stealing
the personhood from the people. Or perhaps it’s technically more like
conversion rather than theft.  (Conversion is taking something that you
have stewardship of for you own benefit. Example you have control of
the assets of an elderly women and you take them for yourself and
leave her destitute.)

oBJ Martou dy Jironal was especially noted for conversion of Chalion’s assets to his
and his familes possession. Also his power over Iselle's marriage was in his portfolio
as chancelor granted by the legit ruler, his giving it to Dondo was conversion and not
technically theft. OK, attempted conversion then, in modern terms he could be tried
for conspiracy to commit conversion with Martou.

Of course work would lose much of its negative affect and effect if people
weren’t forced to work. One can work in the international sex trafficking
 industry or hooking people on hard drugs like opioids or alcohol and
move in high society (If you can pass for white [in America adjust for
local conditions if non American]).

See there is visual art, science, mathematics, music, literature just to name
a few intellectual pursuits that can give beautiful head.

Association with friends, sports, good food and all the pleasures of the
non intellectual parts of the body—mind.

And to seek out physic integration away from tyrannical religion which seems
to have as its purpose to denigrate and control women and terrorize small
children.

I better stop now, before I get into politics.

—
In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate.
Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over."
--tweet by British columnist, Dan Hodges, June 15, 2015”