[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon - Chapter 6

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 17:44:51 BST 2021

So things are moving. Pen often complains that the Bastard doesn't
give clear answers, but this time he's practically posted a neon sign.
He is NOT a happy god right now.

Alixtra must be feeling chewed and spat out - she's had days in the
dungeon, facing execution, and agonised over her son's fate. Then
a saint, a god, a permanent demon, a new life rolled out ahead of her,
and the promise to rescue her son. She's doing well to still be standing -
she's pretty tough.

Iroki turns to Pen as the leader of the group - interesting as he's the
saint and technically outranks Pen, (outranks everyone), but Pen
has the experience for this. Iroki is really along as the weapon (We've
got a saint and we're not afraid to use him!)

I like how fast Sioann catches on - she's seen a lot, most of it dumped
on her by Pen, apparently.

And everyone else gets to take a rest, while poor Pen is off for more
meetings and organisation.