[LMB] OT Cinemas (25/7) : OT: Reader response

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 01:31:18 BST 2021

This conversation made me think the last time I went to the cinema. I'm
pretty certain it was very early in 2020. The frustrating thing is I can't
remember the movie that was being played but I remember the preview which
was Tom Hanks' "Greyhound" which I planned to go see. And of course the
cinemas were the first places shut down by the pandemic.