[LMB] accents in the Vorkosiverse (was OT: Shakespeare's accent)

Kenton Schoen kdschoen1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 02:39:50 BST 2021

The ToI would have had a big effect on Barrayar, and maybe something
similar on Athos, and to a lesser degree with the Quadies.  But most of the
rest of the Nexus has been high tech for a long time.  So a lot of
interactions between worlds, and all of the audio and video recordings
would tend to slow down the changes in the language, and standardize them.