[LMB] accents in the Vorkosiverse (was OT: Shakespeare's accent)

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:41:33 BST 2021

I have commented before that once the Time of Isolation ended, you'd have
linguists racing to Barrayar to study the Barrayaran versions of the
languages spoken there, and compare-and-contrast with the current and
former versions.

I'd also think that Barrayarans speaking in front of offworlders could drop
into thick Barrayaran dialect if they wanted a bit of privacy.