[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Mon Jul 26 13:41:58 BST 2021

> On Jul 26, 2021, at 1:23 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> From: WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>
>

>> On Jul 25, 2021, at 12:48 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Because I've been typing it out a few times, I've been thinking about
>> that title.
>> Assassins. Plural.
>

> Surely the thug involved has to be included as a (possibly unindicted) Conspirator.
>
> Gwynne: I was thinking of Tanar.

Ah, that makes five, and we don’t know if other assassins were tried previously.

>  Alixtra, Methani. Tronio. Tanar, and Rach

Others may have helped unwittingly. Although if you found out about the plot,
and they knew you knew and found to be resistant you would be disposed of,
and you had no where to go.

—
Of course our planet has its mood swings – it is, after all, bipolar.