[LMB] Birthdayyyy!!!!

kate.soley.barton kate.soley.barton at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 26 21:28:19 BST 2021

Belated thanks to the Birthday Tixie for my visit to the Vorkosigan District! It was a lovely part of my birthday, which included a Zoom party with friends and my first Chinese takeaway for over a year.Reasons for belatedness:Saturday 17th July, part of my kitchen ceiling fell into the sinks. Am still trying to get the landlord to sort this (he offered a plasterer without sorting the water through the ceiling problem).My next 6 months' tenancy starts on the 30th, so I've been sorting that. My mortgage finished in March/April, when I was beginning to deal with Andrew's death. They wrote a lot of letters, but to the house, which I haven't visited in over a year due to the pandemic. Finally phoned me last week... Things always seem to happen in multiples, rather than one thing at a time!Will be paying the mortgage off tomorrow, I hope. Thank you again for my visit to Barrayar! I would love to go there again. Best wishes, Kate Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2