[LMB] OT Cinemas (25/7) : OT: Reader response

Alex Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 05:27:43 BST 2021

Hello,

> Shortly before quarantine hit, my husband and I saw Casablanca in a theater. I had certainly seen it multiple times on TV, but it WAS different seeing it on a big screen.

Yeah, watching some of the classics in the cinema is great. The first time I watched Lawrence of Arabia was in the cinema and it was amazing. All those desert scenes definitely needed a cinematic screen.

The majority of people still can’t afford a home theater that has drop down screens, etc, so to watch really majestic scenes, we still need the cinema…

little Alex