[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon - Chapter 8

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:25:41 BST 2021

Pen is building up quite a collection of young women he's deposited
at the Chapterhouse.

Tronio is even worse than we knew; he deliberately gave Alixtra no
safety warnings about demon use. Planning on disposing of her later?

Penric is so dedicated to his translations, wondering if anyone will
really care or understand; he'll probably be single-handedly responsible
for a flowering of knowledge and research across his world. Ironically
his work as a scholar might be his greatest achievement.

It's fascinating watching Penric give Alixtra some basic demon-use
lessons.

I'm almost sorry no highwaymen tried to hold up their coach. It's
possibly the worst target they could ever have found, (and I'm sort
of surprised that the trip went so smoothly, but then Pen does know
how to shed chaos safely.)