[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon: Chapter 7

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Jul 27 22:08:20 BST 2021

Consider what would happen if Penric was threatened to the point of death. Desdemona has enough control to take out a whole squad the same way Dag did. A spurt of Chaos on the spinal chord would definitely settle them down, permanently.
It might not even kill them, immediately.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, & American. Here I am. I can do no other. God help me!