[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon side note

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:47:58 BST 2021

I'm not sure which chapter this would fit into. It crossed my mind, what
would have happened to Kittio if his mother hadn't made it through the
adventure? I feel pretty sure that plan A would have been finding Alixtra's
home village -- she doesn't name it when she tells Pen her story -- and
trying to unite him with his grandparents. If that was impossible, I'm not
sure which would be a better plan B: the Bastard's orphanage in Vilnoc,
where Pen could keep an eye on him, or some kind of fostering within
Tanar's household which would at least be familiar geography.

Louann