[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon: Chapter 7

baur baur baur at chello.at
Wed Jul 28 07:21:36 BST 2021

raises of course a idfferent question ..

if a half well trained demon can mend a piece of severed twine, might a very well trained and experienced demon like Desdemona be able to splice nerves after an accident .. it stil lwould take time for the nerve to heal and regain at least some function, but it does not seem to be entirely far fetched (think of healing the general's eyes, which should be of comparable complexity)

the main problme i see here is time it takes for the nerves to heal and regain (partial) function .. this might discourage the demon/sorcerer

servus

markus