[LMB] The Nature of Demons

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Jul 28 13:30:00 BST 2021

Has anyone noticed that “The Fivefold Way” must be a printed book? The code won’t work on anything else. Whether they used the Penric process or had moved to movable type in the two hundred years is unknown.
The Penric Process requires a fairly advanced sorcerer to write the text by hand as part of the process. Anyone can set type. I did at 12. Will having a method to create a large number of printed books slow down the easier method or will the increased market speed it up? By Cazaril’s time, new printed books are in circulation, and not just religious texts.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, & American. Here I am. I can do no other. God help me!