[LMB] The Nature of Demons

baur baur baur at chello.at
Wed Jul 28 14:12:38 BST 2021

yes - i noticed that at the time ..

but i simply assumed it to be an early form of moveable type ..

but the code would also work with a book that was printed using a copper engravement process or woodcut process .. (even an early lithographic proicess might be possible - it is not THAT high tech, it just needs the right idea)

servus

markus