[LMB] The Nature of Demons

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:30:21 BST 2021

From: WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>

> On Jul 28, 2021, at 3:16 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Gwynne: Maybe.... years later Penric moves to Ordol and becomes
> Learned Penric of Ordol. And writes a book on theology, 'The Five-fold
> Pathway of the Soul'. Penric of Ordol?s book.... becomes Ordol's.....

Blessed Chio could write a better thesis than Ordel, because she has
experience. The Lady of Spring as a vaguely nice lady is right off as
Cazaril will discover much later. Experiencing a 15 second eternity
would solve that idea.

Gwynne: Chio doesn't strike me as a budding author, although granted she's
still young when we see her.
But I was thinking of the famous book in Curse of Chalion, the one that Umegat
and Cazaril find fascinating. It'd be nice to think that Pen's work was still being
used in their day.
And... I wonder where Des is by then?