[LMB] Utopias OT:

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 11:47:14 BST 2021

I think utopia is a subjective term. In Catholic sunday school (thankfully
extremely brief in my case) utopia was winding hills with temples to God
and church elders with their croziers leading us like sheep to God's good
graces. Unfortunately for my salvation I was a bad, bad  sheep, and kept
bringing up Zinjanthropus, AKA Paranthropus Boisei. And asking if they were
in heaven  Apparently evolution was frowned on.
The fact of the matter is utopia for me is a world without worries, a world
without anxiety and a world with hope. That's all.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021, 4:44 AM Peter Hews via Lois-Bujold <