[LMB] Utopias OT:

Rebecca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:32:58 BST 2021

Utopia for me is many doors, leading to an infinity of utopias: endless
libraries,  fields, oceans, mountains, a con or two, and so on. With a
quiet room in which to write, and all my cats.

On Thursday, July 29, 2021, brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

> > On Jul 29, 2021, at 6:54 AM, Ruchira Mathur <wetair at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > You can't. I bet there are as many utopias as there are people.
>
> And the nature of people is that we change.   Which means our utopias
> would need to change too.

Half of what we call madness is just some poor slob dealing with pain by a
strategy that annoys the people around him - Lois McMaster Bujold