[LMB] Subterranean Press has a few copies lerft of Flowers of Vashnoi

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Thu Jul 29 17:15:12 BST 2021

In my mailbox this morning from Subterranean Press:

"We're back with another round of low stock items from deep in the darkest
recesses of our warehouse. There's a limit of one copy per edition per
household, and quantities are quite limited on all the titles listed.

  *  The Flowers of Vashnoi (Lois McMaster Bujold);
  *  The Prisoner of Limnos (Lois McMaster Bujold);
[...]

So if you do want a hardcover of these, this may be an opportunity.

OTOH https://subterraneanpress.com/flowers-of-vashnoi does show out of
stock...

Alayne

--