[LMB] Shedding demon chaos

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Jul 29 19:07:43 BST 2021

> On Jul 28, 2021, at 6:13 PM, Katherine Collett <kcollett at hamilton.edu> wrote:
>
> It seems to be fine to shed chaos by killing fleas or flies, or any of the theologically allowed creatures -- rats, various scavengers, seagulls, etc.  Are there lists in the temples?  Or is it more situational?  The cattle in the slaughterhouse seem to be fine, too, when Penric has lots of chaos to shed in Physicians.
>
> Katherine

That may depend on the act for which you need to shed chaos.  In_Physicians_  acquired the
chaos in saving human life. For lesser porpoises it may have not been good and I don’t think
Pernric would do that amount of magic for lesser purposes.

—
“Of all the means to insure happiness throughout the whole life, by far the most important is the acquisition of friends.”
~Epicurus