[LMB] Shedding demon chaos

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 06:34:58 BST 2021

I've wondered if it would be possible to lock up a sorcerer in anything but
a bottle dungeon.  If I were a sorcerer and locked up here-and-now by
people unaware of my powers, couldn't I dump a whole lot of chaos into,
say, making the mechanisms in handcuffs or jail cell locks fail?

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 11:38 PM markus baur via Lois-Bujold <