[LMB] Utopias OT:

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:14:35 BST 2021

If we each have our own vision of Utopia, and it grows and changes,
how about.... VR? Using virtual reality, each person could create their
own perfect world. And as their feelings and desires change, their world
can change for them.

If enough people were connected up to a central core, then possibly
they could interact, if their Utopias are alike enough - maybe the machine
could generate some 'standard' forms, which you tailor to your own
preferences. There'd be part of your 'world' that stays standard, as a
crossover area if you want some company.