[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon - Chapter 12

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 15:41:27 BST 2021

Well, things certainly start happening fast now. After the slow
ride to the top of the roller coaster, things take off fast.

I'm positive that there was some godly input in Penric and Iroki
getting lost down in the cellars. Someone is pulling a few strings
here. And probably humming happily as he does it.

At least they have Kittio, that's a HUGE plus. And it means Alixtra
can be trusted more, she won't be taking off in a panic.

I like the way Iroki explains and describes things. Again, he's not
as shallow as he seems. Just centred, placid, calm. But very
confronted by the sundering - not just by the Bastard, but by
all of them. But you have to be REALLY bad for the Bastard to turn
you down, he takes just about anyone (Would the Bastard's
afterlife be a really horrible group, or really fun? After all, he's
got artists and performers, and plenty of other fun groups.)

And poor Penric is still spinning those plates. He's got most of
the group out safely, now he's got to find Bosha, who seriously
should be the one least in danger and best able to take care
of himself.

Oh yes, and someone's suddenly dead. Someone bad, and
rich and... possibly Methani, which might change a lot of plans.

And they still haven't found Tronio.