[LMB] The Bujold List's Vorkosigan Tea Party - June 7 (11 a.m. EDT)

J Woodruff profjenn12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 00:30:25 BST 2021

The invite worked great. Sadly, as an Episcopal priest I am busy on Sunday
mornings at 11 but I hope you have a great time and look forward to joining
again in the future!

JLWT
***********

*"der Platz einer Frau ist in ihrer Firma""The problem with the speed of
light is it comes so early in the morning." (Albert Einstein)*
*"Historiography has then three functions: to entertain our imagination, to
gratify our curiosity, and to discharge a debt we owe our ancestors." (C.S.
Lewis)"If all we have to offer back to the God of the cosmos is Precious
Moments, we're in trouble." (Barbara Nicolosi)*
*"Some things are complicated, and denying it only makes them more so."
(John Churchill)*

*“You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong.
Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing
that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway.” (Robert Jordan)"The
one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart." (Lois
McMaster Bujold)************