[LMB] AKICOT:L - Looking for title/author of an old SciFi story

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Wed Jun 2 20:19:33 BST 2021

On 02/06/2021 17:12, Janet Gibbons wrote:
> When someone finds outet us all know please
>
> Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

Ooooh! I remember reading that, and loving it, and so I wanted to read
it again. I originally read it in Hugo winners, which is still in
Slovenia, so I wanted to see if there was an ebook collection that
contained it.

http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?55952 pointed me at several
hopeful sources. The only ebook I could find was "There Will Be War
Volume III", so I headed off to amazon to see how much it costs. (It is
just under $5).

Only to find out that I've bought it years ago. Thank you, past me!