[LMB] The Bujold List's Vorkosigan Tea Party - June 6 (11 a.m. EDT)

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:45:59 BST 2021

From: Elizabeth Holden <alzurite at gmail.com>

Gwynne said:
> Got the invitation. Time works fine for me, fingers crossed that I
> get the translation to my time right. Many thanks.

Looking forward to seeing you again!
Did the invitation not translate the time for you? It's easier to send the
invitation out with Google Calendar, but I'm not sure how it handles it.
Zoom itself translates the time to the time zone of the recipient.
I'm still getting the hang of it.
namaste,
Elizabeth

Gwynne: Yes, it did translate the time.... but I had to work it out myself
as well, because I have trust issues with technology.