[LMB] The Bujold List's Vorkosigan Tea Party - June 6 (11 a.m. EDT)

Katherine (Kathy) Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Fri Jun 4 14:13:33 BST 2021

On Jun 1, 2021, at 6:37 PM, Elizabeth Holden <alzurite at gmail.com> wrote:

> I sent out an invitation to our Vorkosigan Tea Party for June - and took
> the liberty of making it a day later (Sunday not Saturday) and earlier (11
> not 2 my time), hoping that might access a few more listees geographically
> without sacrificing many people. We shall see.

Thanks, looking forward to it!  However, I will be late — my church service (hybrid; I attend via Zoom) will be over by 10:30, but there's a church finance committee meeting afterwards.  My plan is to jump off that and into the tea party at 11:30, but that may depend on how much I feel I’m still needed at the committee meeting (I’m one of the two wardens for our Episcopal church this year).

Katherine