[LMB] The Vorkosigan tea 6/6

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 17:44:33 BST 2021

Louann said:

> I  had to leave a bit early due to other commitments, but it was great
> putting names and faces together.

I thought so too. Always fun, and every time there has been a slightly
different mix of people. I'd never seen Jerrie before, so that was
certainly a treat.

And if you can't trust Bujold fans on books, who can you trust?

Thanks to everyone who turned up!

Among other things, we agreed that it was a good idea to change the time
around, because it varies the convenience/inconvenience factor of the
various time zones.

I will remember that Sunday mornings aren't great for a lot of people in my
own time zone, though. I'll try to stick to Saturdays.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>