[LMB] The cities of Australia and other maps

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:10:14 BST 2021

During the Vorkosigan Tea Party this morning, I mentioned that I have been
doing a map quiz to learn the cities of Australia. I donèt quite have them
down pat yet (first try today, 78% in .36 seconds, second try 100% in 34
seconds) but it's a lot better than a week ago when I could never find
Adelaide. (North of Hobart. North of Hobart. Right.) Next I will work on
the Australian States. Should be easy, right? Famous last words.

Occasionally I go back and do American State Capitals. British counties,
African countries, and so on. Barrayar is not yet included.

So: here is the main link: https://online.seterra.com/en

Here is the link for Australian cities:
https://online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3029

namaste,