[LMB] Next Vorkosigan Tea Party July 10 at 4.30 p.m. EDT

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:16:46 BST 2021

I have scheduled the next Vorkosigan Tea Party for Saturday, July 10 at
4.30 to 6:00 p.m. I moved it forward a week because of Canada Day and the
American Fourth of July being near the first weekend of the month - whether
that matters, I don't know, but changing the week seemed a good idea.
Changing the time of day is just to mix it up and give other time zones a
chance. Not so easy for the UK and the rest of Europe,  but probably easier
for Californians. Middle of the night in Australia? Seems to be always the
middle of the night in Australia, however I tweak it.

I sent out a first set of invitations (without the Zoom link) because
Google prompted me and it seemed a good idea. I will send another
invitation closer to the time, with the Zoom link included.

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>