[LMB] Tea Party today

Jane Starr jane at starchak.ca
Sun Jun 6 23:20:28 BST 2021

I'm sorry I missed it, too. The #$%^ cat, Newt, decided that 3:49am was
breakfast and play time. His idea of playing at night is pulling books off
the shelves, shredding books, bashing box lids, and knocking over garbage
cans. I didn't feed him, but I did have to get up for a bit to take all the
books away (except for the one sacrificial book), and then I didn't fall
asleep again until about 6 am. So I slept through most of the party, and
wasn't firing on all cylinders when I did wake up again. Maybe next time!
Jane > -----Original Message----- > From: Lois-Bujold
[mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf > Of B. Ross
Ashley > Sent: June 6, 2021 2:14 PM > To: lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk >
Subject: Re: [LMB] Tea Party today > > Sorry to have missed it, was so comfy
in our a/c this morning that I slept in. > Next month, maybe? > > -- >
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to jane at starchak.ca Lois- >
Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk http://lists.herald.co.uk/cgi- >
bin/mailman/listinfo/lois-bujold Scanned by McAfee and confirmed virus-free.
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO