[LMB] Miles at the Academy

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 03:39:21 BST 2021

I think Miles WAS admitted to the class he would have started with h ad he
not (stupidly) jumped instead of climbing down.

I can't remember the idiot's name, but down near the end, the exercise on
the space station where the cadets had to save the shuttle they were on,
the doofus with Miles was the same name (and I think the same guy) as Miles
had been paired up with on the run at the very beginning.