[LMB] The cities of Australia and other maps

Jason Long sturmvogel66 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:54:26 BST 2021

I went to Slovenia for two weeks to train with their Army before I retired
a decade ago. We had a guided tour of the WWI battlefield of Caporetto
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Caporetto, or at least the part
that remains in Slovenia where Erwin Rommel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erwin_Rommel#World_War_I and his mountain
troops drove the Italian Army out of their very strong positions in the
Julian Alps in 1917. Beautiful country that is very rugged without many
roads, even today. Anyway, we followed Rommel's advance until we got to the
Italian border and had to turn back. I put one foot across the border just
to allow me to say that I've been to Italy; a couple of my buddies were
lamenting that we were nowhere any officialdom and they couldn't get their
passports stamped to show that they'd been in the country. I'd love to go
back and play tourist.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 2:00 PM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <