[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:38:40 BST 2021

It's been over a month since I got my last shot. Omaha dropped the mask
mandate on the 25th and it's nice not to wear a mask in the grocery store.
I still take precautions, keeping my distance and going shopping at times
when there a few customers in the store. The schools and libraries are
still maintaining the mask mandate which is fine.