[LMB] The cities of Australia and other maps

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 06:51:29 BST 2021

From: Elizabeth Holden <alzurite at gmail.com>

I have a problem with geography. I have no sense of direction and
very little idea of where anything is - I learn one way to get to a place,
and have to follow that track whenever I go there. When lost I just
move in increasingly large circles until I hit something I recognise. I
allow half an hour 'getting lost' time when going anywhere new.

And I'm proud to say that this breath-taking level of incompetence
carries over to the geography site. I know a few places well, everything
else is just sort of fuzzy.

Oddly, I'm brilliant at map reading - but of course I've had so much practice.