[LMB] ListBiz: How is everyone doing?

Margaret Dean margdean56 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:09:21 BST 2021

From: WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com>

> As the vaccination numbers go up and the restrictions go down, how are all
> you people doing? (Assuming all the people on the list are human is still
> warranted.)

I got my second Moderna shot last month, and last Wednesday was the end of
the two-week waiting period to be fully vaccinated. Since then I've
attended my first in-person church choir rehearsal (with masks!) for over a
year, visited my hearing aid provider to get my ears cleaned out, attended
a small outdoor church service (again with masks -- our church is gradually
opening up, but with caution), had two restaurant meals and got my hair
cut. We progress!

--Margaret Dean
  <margdean56 at gmail.com>