[LMB] Cordelia's Collegiate Sport?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:22:07 BST 2021

I quite agree. Outside activities and sports would be considered extreme
sports, like climbing mount Everest or hang gliding across the desert.
Ian McDonald's "Luna: New Moon" had a right of passage scene, where the
young elite of Luna would run across the the Lunar surface bare ass necked
from one airlock to another. Who's to say Beta Colony may  or may not have
the similar ritual (except LMB of course).

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021, 5:04 AM baur baur via Lois-Bujold <